Friday, June 28, 2013

Believe it or not, I'm still priming shapes to mosaic. My grandson hasn't been feeling well; family first, art second.The good news is he is feeling slightly better today and I am back to priming.

Salvaged from the dumpster - small wooden jewelry box with a few drawers will become 3 separate mosaic goodies

I've almost forgiven Etsy for their glitch yesterday and listed the dove this morning on both Etsy and Zibbet. My goodness it is amazing how quickly Etsy staff fixed the photo problems. It was causing trouble for many not just those of us with the new format. I'm still not thrilled that my shop has the new format but I will get over it and adapt if everything, like switching the order of photos, works. I was angry yesterday mostly out of frustration. Today, I'm once again rolling with it, letting it go and moving on.

In keeping with my promise to share Zibbet items a little more, here is something from the Vintage shop.

Ceramic Serving Dish With Wooden Stand
And head on over to the Mosaics shop too while you're visiting Zibbet. Didn't the dove turn out nicely?

Dove of Peace Mosaic: Wall Hanging, Wall Art
Yesterday I gifted my daughter with her candle holder and I surprised her with a dot painted bottle too! Traditionally, I always give candle holders or glass vases as gifts. I believe my daughter and her husband have about 10 so far and always seem to love each one I give them. Perhaps it's more that they love the person who made it especially for them.

Celebration Day - gifted
Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics