Thursday, June 13, 2013

I had some fun grouting yesterday! I really love to grout. I love watching my mosaics come to life once I begin the process of cleaning off its grout plus polishing the beautiful glass as I go. It's a Zen experience for me. And when I'm finished, a delighted smile appears on my face and I think: "I created that!"


Mosaic Candle Holder: Stained Glass Mosaic, Earth Tones
I did quite a bit of photo editing yesterday for both shops but only ended up with a few new listings. I have a lot of updated photos for already listed items too. The perfectionist in me would not allow sub-par photos to be used which means the Camera Goddess and I will have another session soon.

Mosaic Bowl: Pique Assiette, Recycled, Upcycled, Eggplant Purple, Home Decor, Kitchen, Useful Art
Wooden Fruit, Vintage, 9 Pieces
Later in the evening I got started on the "patch of glass grass" on the wall art.


I've noticed the Mac Glue, which normally takes less than a day to dry is still "milky" looking under the glass I used around the words. I'm guessing it has something to do with our damp weather and am hoping it will clear up under there before I grout. I'm far from ready to grout and that means I have a lot of fun still left to do on this mosaic. I'm pleased with how it looks so far. Isn't the green stringer glass perfect?! How blessed I am to have been gifted most of the stained glass I use for my art. I'm one lucky ducky!

Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics