Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I'm running late today. It's good that I am not on a ridged schedule. That's the best part about being forced to retire sooner than I was planning on it. I can do what I want once my kids and grandkids are content for the day.

Not everything got finished yesterday that was on my "to do" list but a few things were accomplished.

The mosaic wall art is resting and will be grouted in black this weekend. I really love the green glass where the blue was. The painted colors under it give it the effect I wanted and saw in my head.

Ready for grout!
I'll share glam shots of this grouted, framed and hung on my wall before it gets shipped off.

This mosaic is heading to the Signatures Exhibition on Cape Cod for The All Artist Salon from July 10 - September 1, 2013. If you live in that area please consider attending to see lots of beautiful art. Admission is free. I can't go myself so anyone who visits or takes a workshop being offered there by some favorite mosaic artists, PLEASE take photos and share!!

Cape Cod Mosaic Workshops: www.capecodmosaicworkshops.com
Signatures Exhibit Events: www.mosaicsignatures.com

Last night I updated some pendant listings on Etsy. Some of them come with a faux suede cord now, I'm pleased to say. It's been a while since I've been able to offer cords with my wearable mosaic jewelry. Not all the pendants have bails large enough to fit these cords but those that do were rephotographed and some have been edited.




I'm slowly getting through the last few vintage items for Zibbet. Here's a sneak peek of something that's not yet been listed.

This needs to be measured, a few more photos edited before it gets listed.  I love ceramic pitchers. I'd have a large collection of vintage and new if I had the space. Some day ...


Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics