Friday, June 7, 2013

Look what I got in the mail yesterday!


Twenty-five 6 x 9 inch MDF crosses! Woo-hoo! I'm planning on doing a holiday craft fair in November at a local church and thought it would be a great idea to get some of these and mosaic them for it. Because my muse comes and goes and I like to have time with my mosaics, I thought it would be best to get these now and work on them throughout the summer in between other projects. These are so well made, perfect to take right out of the box and mosaic on them, no prep needed! Thank you, Mr Woody Crafts!

I did a small dot painting project yesterday and made a set of 4 wooden napkin holders. I love how these turned out. I really hope I can make more soon.


I also got the glass down completely on the candle holder and it is now ready for grout.

view from the inside
I have no more vintage items photographed at the moment, so I will share them as I list them next week. I hope by then the Camera Goddess returns and the sun comes out once more. Meanwhile if you haven't yet, head on over to Gently Loved Treasures on Zibbet and take a look around.

Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics