Monday, June 24, 2013

Grow, Bloom, Fly

Grow, Bloom, Fly
This mosaic is heading to the Signatures Exhibition on Cape Cod for The All Artist Salon from July 10 - September 1, 2013. If you live in that area please consider attending to see lots of beautiful art. Admission is free. I can't go myself so anyone who visits or takes a workshop being offered there by some favorite mosaic artists, PLEASE take photos and share!!
Cape Cod Mosaic Workshops: www.capecodmosaicworkshops.com
Signatures Exhibit Events: www.mosaicsignatures.com






Grow, Bloom, Fly
There are a few spots under one flower that's still a bit wet from glue (shown directly above). I'm really hoping it's dry by Wednesday when I'm packing it up but if it's not, it's heading out anyway!

I worked a lot on Saturday and got the mirror completely on the gazing ball. Each time I make a custom ordered ball in the gold mirror, I love them more and more. They are so pretty.

waiting for grout
I mosaicked two candle holders in pretty purple stained glass. One is a gift, one will be listed as soon as it's grouted. Isn't this glass awesome?!

also waiting for grout
And I've started working on one of the crosses. My decision to start making them now, for a craft fair at the end of the year (in November) was based on the fact that my muse sometimes hops from project to project and back again. In this way, I'll be sure to get all 25 made and ready to sell.


Back to work!


Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics