Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wednesday already! Sheesh!!

I've come up for air a bit from the crafts table and have been grouting, adding finishing touches and priming.

Dove of Peace - mosaic wall hanging
This dove was so nice to work on. It just needs some bails and jute and it'll be ready to list! Yay!


Both candle holders were grouted yesterday. The one on the left is going to my daughter for her birthday in a few days (I can't believe my "baby" is going to be 26!!). The one on the right was listed this morning!

Candle Holder

Today I am taking part in a treasury swap for one of the teams I belong to on Etsy. Once the dust clears, my items should be in 16 treasuries today! Whew!! I share, always, on the FB Page if you'd like to see them. The one I made is on there too.

I've been watching the glue dry on "Grow, Bloom, Fly" and have decided not to chance having it fall apart in transit this week. It's due in Cape Cod by July 9th, I can wait until next week to ship it. That means I get to spend a little more time with it. I'm okay with that!



Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics