Monday, June 3, 2013


I made some progress finishing up the latest painted bottle. I have now named them all! My love for Led Zepplin and Deep Purple shines brightly to this day. Song titles from my favorites have been used for the bottles. This is "Stormbringer" which is perfect for this bottle. I finished it just before thunderstorms began in our area.

"Stormbringer" (left front), "Far Away" (center) and "Celebration Day" on the right. Titles for all my bottles are all thanks to Led Zepplin and Deep Purple songs. :)

I have been invited to a 3 year old's birthday party and a 10 year old's a week after that, which means I needed to make some gifts. The 3 year old is the one I did this Minnie Mouse mosaic for at Christmas time.

She STILL loves Minnie and I was at a loss as to what to make her this time around. Someone mentioned making a mosaic box, if I had one, to keep treasures in. In February I had put a mosaic on a star box for her sister, so I knew I couldn't do the same thing for her. But taking the same shape star box, I put a dot painting on it, in Minnie's favorite colors and added a polka dotted bow to the top!

I'm going to get some barrettes to put inside to make this gift complete.

Tomorrow I'll share the 10 year old's gift. I'm working on a mosaic pendant and a tin box to match.

Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics