Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday's News

Happy Monday! I had a fairly creative weekend. Gotta love those! Even though the gbabies decided to share a summer cold with their Nana, I muddled through.

On Saturday I did some dot painting. I was really excited to get started on them and enjoyed every minute!




The elephant was listed this morning on Etsy and the butterfly will be added tomorrow.

On Sunday, I grouted! The custom order is just about ready to go.


And the 1st cross is waiting for the yellow flower brooch.


I also worked on cross #2. I don't have tiles to match to go along the sides yet but I am planning to get some soon. So far putting a mosaic on these crosses has been fairly easy and enjoyable. I am wondering where I'll put them when all 25 are made! I've already used the box they came in for something else. I'm not sure I have wall space to hang them but maybe I should try as the months progress to get them all hung up. Wouldn't that be awesome?!


Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics