Monday, July 8, 2013

The Auction is Coming!

This week, as a matter of fact! I just got all the items listed and ready to go. I'm positive I need to tweak the titles and maybe some shipping costs because I did some of them very quickly just to get them posted.

And so, here is the announcement: You are cordially invited to a community auction event Earth Mother Mosaics on Wednesday, July 10 at 7pm EDT. You'll get exclusive access to bid on and buy some of my most popular items. See everything that's up for auction here - http://tophatter.com/auctions/25259?type=partner

I hope you all have a chance to stop by and check it out, bid on a few things and have some fun!

I spent a few more days in bed this past weekend but in between naps I finished up a few things I've been working on.

I got the stained glass tiles on the 2nd cross and it is now ready for grout.


I finished up the funky elephant with it's groovy flowers and it too is ready for grout.


And lastly, I got #3 cross almost finished before I had to go to bed last night.


The 4th cross will also have dish shards but I haven't started on it yet.

And over on Etsy, I'm preparing for the big Christmas in July event! That begins on July 11 and runs until July 21. You can receive 10% off all items in my shop when you use CIJ10 at checkout.

While I was sick for most of last week, I didn't keep up with treasuries. I spent this morning sharing each one I was in for the week on Facebook and Pinterest. My items had been in 16 of them! Whew!!



Stay peaceful.

Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics