Wednesday, June 10, 2020

WIP Wednesday

Yesterday I mentioned I'd be filling in this sun with yellow glass. I've since changed my mind. I'll be using orange instead. It seems to flow better for me. I like to think that the eye follows a certain pattern, color or shape. In this instance, it seems to blend better with orange.

No worries. The yellow will definitely get used in something else.

Here is the final choices for this sun. The small brown glass dots, iridescent brown and tan and orange. I like it!


Honestly yesterday was a little too warm for me to work at the table. I am sure once summer arrives for good, I'll get used to it, but it was slightly uncomfortable in my space until the sun disappeared from the sky. I might have to start working at night, which I can do easily enough. And yes, I DO have an air conditioner in and running. It wasn't even as hot as it gets during the summer, but it was warmer than I'm used to, so I took the day to acclimate.

More fun to come as the weeks go on. It's always fun being an artist in the attic! :)


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics