Thursday, June 18, 2020

Throwback Thursday

I was shuffling through my old photos and came across the star box I made for an auction in 2014. I think it's kind of cool mostly because it's got a sun on the top of the lid. When you open the box, the underside of the lid has a crescent moon. The bottom of the box is all done inside with mirror, the rest is glass; iridescent and regular stained glass. It's truly a work of art and one-of-a-kind.







The bottom, done in dark blue glass has half circles on it to keep it from scratching surfaces when placed on them.

I think this was the last star box I had in my stash. It went to a worthy cause, Doctors Without Borders at the end of 2014.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics