Monday, June 22, 2020

Mosaic Monday - The View From Here

This abstract mosaic wall art was inspired by the countryside of Bucks County, PA where I'm currently residing. I've named it: "The View From Here" because I used a few photos I've taken recently of the trees and mountainside as well as sunsets/sunrises from my window.


Material: stained glass

Dimensions: Height: 8.75 Inches; Width: 8.75 Inches

Done in rich earth tones in green, blue, brown, orange, pink and red in stained glass.


My signature, a peace sign charm, has been added. Back has a saw tooth hanger making it ready for hanging. A few felt pads have been attached so the painted back will not scratch your walls. Signed and dated.


Indoor Use Only.

$60.00 USD - FREE SHIPPING (USA ONLY)

To see additional photos of this listing and/or to purchase, click on the link at the top of this post. To head on over to my Etsy shop to look around at many more items great for any occasion, click here. This will take you directly to my shop.

Enjoy!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics