Monday, June 1, 2020

Mosaic Monday

I thought I'd share this cute little owl plate I made a few years ago.

Sometimes when I get dishes donated to me, I don't always need to nip them up for tiles. Some dishes are thick, harder to nip now that my hands are older. But some have a nice little space in the middle that can be put to good artistic use.



Looking at the first photo, I still have the sun waiting to work on, I think. That's exciting! I love making suns.

Anyway, this little guy came out looking kind of sweet. Something that could be placed in a children's room or given to a collector of owls.

If you're interested in him, he's available in my Etsy shop here.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics