Monday, June 8, 2020

Mosaic Monday

I'm proud to share this week's mosaic for Mosaic Monday. I love what I've created here. This is one of 3 alphabet letters I've repainted the grout on to make them pop. I originally used black grout and it made them look too dark and serious. These should be fun and light! Thank goodness for acrylics and the knowledge to know you can paint grout for indoor pieces and change the whole look.



Materials: found objects, dish tiles, mirror, millefiori

Dimensions: Height: 6 Inches; Width: 4.5 Inches


Mosaic alphabet letter B. I used found objects such as buttons, pieces of mirror and added hand cut dishes and glass in blues. Assorted tiles, millefiori glass, half circle glass gems have been placed on this very happy B.

Could be used to hang on a door, wall, or lean on a shelf against a wall. I've added a piece of jute for hanging. Back and sides are painted black.


Gift someone on their birthday, or help celebrate a new apartment or home. Adds interest to any room, including an office space.

6 inches high, 4.5 inches wide.

Indoor use only.



$30.00 USD - FREE SHIPPING (USA ONLY)

To see additional photos of this listing and/or to purchase, click on the link at the top of this post. To head on over to my Etsy shop to look around at many more items great for any occasion, click here. This will take you directly to my shop.

Enjoy!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics