Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Tesserae Tuesday

I started working on a mosaic yesterday. After doing some fixing up and rephotographing a few mosaics I've had listed on Etsy, I decided I needed to do something new. I needed something semi-quick because complicated isn't where my head is at this time. What's better than a mosaic sun?!

A few of the bags were put away and not used for this sun, but I will say the colors I've chosen are making me happy so far and the design just flowed from head to hand to sun.




I love iridescent glass. The sparkle and shine that happens when light hits it, is remarkable. The only color not yet added is the yellow which will go in the spaces near the ball chain. This will be a quick one and will be ready for the "to be grouted" pile by the end of the week.

I'll share more tomorrow for WIP Wednesday.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics