Thursday, June 11, 2020

Throwback Thursday

Made almost 2 years to the day, this pretty blue/green candle holder caught my eye as I was rearranging things in the blanket chest that is filled with bubble wrapped mosaics for Etsy.

I think I like this candle holder because of the appealing grout color. It's also got stunning stained glass on it; a favorite to use is the clear blue that reminds me of the ocean. There's just something about these colors that are soothing and relaxing and perfect for anyone, of any age.




As I describe it on Etsy: "This beautiful candle holder soothes the soul and spirit just by looking at it. Depending on the light source, you'll see the blue green colors the best in the bottom part of this holder in daylight or the combined beauty of colors I used for it by candlelight. The top portion reminds us of water, the blue gentle waves can almost be heard when you study it. The bottom could be seaweed, swaying as the soft waves move it from left to right.

Perfect to use with a candle as a centerpiece on your table. We think this would make a great addition to an at-home spa or give the illusion that your ordinary bathroom could become one."


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics