Saturday, October 26, 2013

Weekend Wrap Up

Oh what a wonderful week it has been. The order went through for the 50 wooden cross ornaments all in blue stained glass. Which means as soon as they arrive, I am ready to go!


The most excitement was having so many sales that I actually had to print out a reminder of each process. I can honestly say I love having so many sales that I have to make a list to keep track. It is fleeting; it's special around this time of year for my shop because I do get a lot of attention. Holiday shoppers find me and like what they see. I don't blame them. Big grin. My handmade items make wonderful gifts.

Here's another look at some of what sold this week:





You may not think that's a whole heck of a lot, but for me, it's been a major sales event week!

I had a great week and am looking forward to another one. As the crosses arrive to be worked on, I know I'll be in the zone. I'm excited to get started on those ornaments! Yay!

As promised, I'm adding new photos to society6 today. Here's a few new ones that you may buy directly from society6's site.

Sun Shadows
The Nest
Mosaics were added this week on Etsy too. An owl, a cross and an upcycled mug. Flower Power was the theme for 2 out of 3 of them.
Pencil Holder // Candle Holder // Vase
Scrap Glass Cross
Flower Power Owl

I love the studio when it's busy. I love it when it's quiet. I love creating, I love dreaming about new creations. Life is filled with love. It's a wonderful thing.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. The grandchildren have left to attend a Halloween party today. Fun!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics