Sunday, October 20, 2013

Props for Other Shops

Today, I want to share society6 where I get the great tote bags, pillow covers and blank note cards I share on Etsy.

There are many advantages of shopping directly from society6 when you're looking for my photo prints. You get more than the items mentioned above, for one thing. You also get them at a lower price and a slightly quicker turnaround time because they are shipped directly to you from the lab.

There are prints available both framed and unframed, iPhone cases and skins, laptop skins, iPad cases and much, much more.

Framed Print, 2 sizes available - Where The Faeries Live
iPad Case - In Bloom
Laptop Skin - Never Stop Looking Up #5
Pillow Cover, 3 sizes available - Poke Weed Berries
5 x 7 inch Blank Note Card, Set of 3, 5 or 10 - Inside The Bottle
Photo Print, 10 x 8 inches - Colors Of Autumn
Take the time to look through my selection at society6 and stay a while to look at some of the other fantastic artwork available there. It's a cornucopia filled with photography and art prints by so many talented people. A few of my favorite artists are: Bri.buckleyFalkoFollert and budikwan - I highly recommend giving their shops a look-see.

I'm still doing a lot of work on this site in between other things and adding photos a few times a month that aren't shown anywhere else. I will update here when new photos have been added and share the links.

I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do. For those who have photographs and art and want a new venue, society6 is a great place to go. Your artwork STAYS yours to do with as you will. They don't own the rights to your work, ever. I love that about this site the most because it gives me the freedom to share what I do in more than one place. In my opinion, they rock!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics