Wednesday, October 30, 2013

In The Studio

The studio has been hopping! It's been busy.

The custom order is going really well. I am enjoying the creative process as I always do when making mosaics. I'm really pleased with them.



I'm still adding totes, pillow covers and note cards onto Etsy. It's amazing how many people have mentioned how much they like my photos as pillows. I'm so happy about that, because I like them myself. I just added some of my favorite quotes.

Always Believe - Decorative Pillow Cover
I really like that one!

The Scrap Glass Cross (#7) that I shared recently as a new listing was sold this week! Woo-hoo! Time to make another one. I'm doing the happy dance about that because I really do love making scrap glass mosaics. Yay!

SOLD!


Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics