Thursday, October 17, 2013

Featured Shop for October 17, 2013 - DrommeLund

DrommeLund

Handmade Tree Sculptures And Enchanting Decorations


There are times when an artists' work will speak to me loudly. This is one of those times.

Eirini otherwise known as Drømme Lund ( DrommeLund ) from Norway makes handmade tree sculptures and enchanting decorations. Each one is unique, haunting and magical.

My very favorite metal to be used by artisans is copper, which is how I found the shop to begin with. You may have noticed the first item shared above under the heading. Beautiful, isn't it? What brought me back to look again and again was her brilliant use of wire creating magical pieces of art.

Trees come to life using real wood as the bases. And look at the Yin & Yang Tree Sculpture below!


Breathtakingly beautiful. You could say I'm a bit of a fanatic. I'm okay with that. I hope after looking through this post, you'll become a fanatic too.

Head on over to Etsy to find some of your own favorites from Drømme Lund and enjoy!

Find Eirini and DrommeLund on Facebook and check out their Blog too!

As an added bonus, each week I try to curate a treasury on Etsy that relates to my Featured Shop. Today, I've got this one to share. Click the link below and head on over. Comment, give it and a few of the items some love.

Nordic Love

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics