Wednesday, March 11, 2020

WIP Wednesday

I've gathered up some glass choices for the next project. A unicorn for a sweet little girl who loves them!

I drew the design on the board and really loved the way it looked on the carbon paper. I might have to frame it because it's really kind of cool.

Placed in the window to see the design. Way cool.


Most of the colors for the background will be pink and maybe purple to go along with the red and yellow shown here. Of course I'll be adding mirror as well. Unclear as to the colors going into the unicorn itself but it'll come to me once I start working on her.

Scrap glass, broken glass cups (red and yellow shown here), and not shown: white for the mane, millefiori and silver mirror.
The best part of mosaic magic is how the idea starts in one direction and slowly transforms into something slightly different but still groovy.

I'll share this as it goes here and on Instagram. Follow along and enjoy the journey with me!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics