Thursday, March 12, 2020

Throwback Thursday


This day will be dedicated to a favorite mosaic I sold or gifted. I have many; I've been making mosaics for 15 years now. And still learning!

This scrap glass candle holder/vase was sold in 2011. I am sharing the description I used on Etsy to describe it. I think I'll be making a wine bottle like this soon. I love using scrap glass and odds and ends to make mosaics with. Fun stuff!!!


I make these candle holders with decorative gems, scrap pieces of stained glass and mirror. Grouted in charcoal these have a great reflection where ever you place them.

Photos show these sitting near sun light, lamp light and with a candle lit inside. The reflections that come from these are just amazing. Must be seen to truly be appreciated.


Dubbed the "light show" recently by a customer they look great every where. Use near your tub when you soak after a hard days work with a self-contained scented candle inside to help you relax, place in the center of your table when entertaining with a candle or flowers, set among some plants in a sunny window and watch as it sparkles and shines!

Filled with many different sizes, shapes and kinds of stained glass, mirror and decorative gems they are always an eye catching addition to any room in your home.

Useful and decorative! The perfect combo!! These are all handmade with love and one of my favorite things to create.


7-1/2 inches tall x 5-1/2 inches (opening at top)

 
Thanks for taking a look at the first "Throwback Thursday" post. Keep visiting to see what's next.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics