Friday, March 20, 2020

Fantastic Friday

In a world where we have to stay in and stay calm, we all could use a little self-care. One way I think it should be done, is giving yourself a spa day. Both genders can appreciate taking care of ourselves so that we can, in turn, take care of those we love.

And for those with children at home, house-bound for the time being, the last one might be the best thing I've seen in a long time.

Enjoy and here's to a spa day! Yay!!




 


 

 
5 Hashtag Funny Sayings Wine Glasses w/Stem



Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics


No comments:

Soup Weather is Upon Us! Yay!!

My daughter and I are making beef barley soup (more like a stew) as I write this today. I don't usually make my blogs about food but I...