Wednesday, May 13, 2020

WIP Wednesday

Well, here it is, time to share a new WIP and I don't have anything to show you yet. But I do have a design on a crescent moon ready for some work when I get the ball chain I ordered. Once it arrives, I will hopefully find the inspiration and color choices to go along with it.

This is 15 inches high, about 12 inches wide from tip to side.


Whenever I do a custom order, I get 2 substrates just in case I don't like the way it's going. Sometimes it's a blessing to know I have another one the same size if I see the work isn't happening the way it should. This was an extra I got from the custom I did at Christmas time. I'll share that here too, so you can see something colorful at the very least.


Honestly, I'm supposed to be working on a gift for my son-in-law for his birthday which was in April. I stare at what I want to make him almost every day but the muse is not inspired to do much just yet. Hopefully someday soon I'll pick up the tools and glass and just go to it. Meanwhile, planning and deciding what to do and how to do it, is all I'm able to do just now. It'll happen. I'm just not sure exactly when.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics