Monday, May 25, 2020

Mosaic Monday

This is a slightly different Mosaic Monday. Happy Memorial Day! In honor of the day, I thought I'd share some mosaics I feel need remembering and caring for once more.

I've been pushing boxes around making room for the air conditioner to go into the window this week. It is stored in a cubbyhole area that is all but hidden from my supplies of mostly vases (3 large boxes) but also lots of "this and that's". I have 3 medium sized boxes that are filled with "to be repaired and re-grouted" mosaics. All have to be moved out of the way so that the kind folks who take the time to put the air conditioner in my window have room to move around in this small space.

Here's a few photos of ones that were listed on Etsy at one time but after years of being moved, bumped and dropped they are in need of dusting and a good cleaning and repair!


The cat mosaic is a favorite. I hope that gets listed again soon. Here it was before tiles started to fall off of the sides.


This box has mosaics that need re-grouting and in most cases minor repair work, like gluing on the wooden foot that fell off of a holiday trivet.


I think my favorite in this batch is the bowl.


It just needs a little touch-up of grout, thank goodness. It's so pretty.

Before I start working on the next mosaic or grouting anything new I've recently made, I thought it might be a good idea to give these guys some TLC.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics