Thursday, May 14, 2020

Throwback Thursday

Last year somewhere around October, I made this really cool retro looking peace sign. Just before Mother's Day, it sold!


So many blessings go along with this one. It is going to someone as a Mother's Day gift although obviously it will arrive late since that was on May 10th. But I just have a feeling it's going to be well-loved, and that's a really nice feeling.


The other blessing is that it was sold from being viewed on Goggle Ads which Etsy set up on their own for us starting this month for free. It was the first off-site ad that made a sale for me. Etsy uses Facebook and Instagram Ads as well, for free, unless or until we make a sale. Then a percentage is taken. I'm fine with this arrangement because these sites are frequented by many people. The chance that traffic increases in our shops is a very good one.


I'm happy to say I recently ordered more peace sign substrates to work on. I'm looking forward to creating something fun and possibly retro once more. I really love these colors, don't you?!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics