Monday, May 12, 2014

Promo Blast!

The very first mixed media art I attempted called "A Dreamer's Fleeting Moments" has 3 small pieces of art attached to a large piece of art. The 3 small pieces have a story to tell, as a dream would.


I have shared all of this info before through this blog, but just to recap: I made the base using Styrofoam squares from a box, covered it in plaster cast strips, added a layer or two of thin set cement and then painted and glittered it up, then glued tempered glass and seed beads and micro beads onto it too. This sits next to me because I never framed it; I love the sides (paint drips are so pretty!!) and smile often when I look at it.


Not so long ago, after the "new to me" camera arrived, I played with photographing this piece. What resulted was one spectacular photo that sort of amazed me.


That, in turn, made me want to share it, as I often like to do with photos I like, on society6. Look at this print in all it's different incarnations. I LOVE them all!

Throw Pillows - 3 sizes available
iPhone / iPod Case - many models to choose from

Tote Bag - 3 sizes available
Lots of choices. All so totally cool. I'm diggin' this "new to me" camera a lot!

Hop on over to society6 and check out all the items available. Don't forget you can get a print of this photo framed or unframed. Be bold and get it framed in red. Wow!!



Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy