Wednesday, May 14, 2014

In The Studio

Another great week. With warmer weather, comes inspiration.

The customer who sent me blue willow dish shards are now back on their way to her as a cross, along with a few surprises with some nice left over pieces I couldn't fit onto the cross.



Mother's Day was awesome as I got to help my grandson make a special gift for his Mom.



I finished the mirrored trivet. Not loving this - I had no real direction when I made it until I was about done. I thought about taking all the glass off and starting over but decided to leave it. It might become a gift for someone at some point in the future.


I got the first cookie jar covered in tess and hope to grout all 3 mosaics that need it in a few days.




And then after a day of rest, I started in on an old window. I'm using scrap glass on this and the decorative gems I love to use so much.



I'm ready to get back to it! Have a wonderful day.

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy