Thursday, May 29, 2014

Featured Shop - Light and Ladder

lightandladder


As I've often mentioned when doing my Featured Shop posts, every so often a shop catches my eye with unusual items which are simple and so well crafted that I need to share what I've found. This shop, lightandladder, is a perfect example.

I'm in LOVE with the decorating aspects of her ceramics. And for those who like to have things made especially for them, have no fear! They accept custom orders!

Farrah Sit from Brooklyn is the artisan behind Light and Ladder. In her words: "I love creating strikingly simple designs that speak to their intended purpose. Attention to detail, honesty to material, craft and form is what drives me. The ceramics are handcrafted in Farrah's studio in Brooklyn, NY. "




Places to connect: Find her through her personal website and the business website. I recommend bookmarking both and visit often. Don't forget to give some love to the Etsy shop too!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy