Monday, May 5, 2014

Promo Blast!

I love my mixed media art entitled "Blue Heart" so much that I decided to make it available on a few sites I use.

I love how "Blue Heart" looks as art prints, home decor and gift items. I think my favorites are the pillow covers, the shower curtain and the iPhone Case. Sooo neat-oh to see this piece in so many different ways!

It's a "two-fer" Promo Blast! today. On society6 photo prints, etc, of the original piece of art are available. On storenvy the original piece of art is for sale. Check both sites out, please, share the links too and enjoy!

Blue Heart
Items from Society6
iPhone Case
Tote Bag
Shower Curtain
Pillow Cover
 { indoor and outdoor covers are available with or without inserts }
So much coolness in a clock, a mug, a rug too! And let's not forget the art print.

Art Print
{ shown here in the white scoop frame }

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy