Friday, August 16, 2013

The Fun Continues

Yesterday the afternoon was devoted to a new mosaic for a nursery or child's room. It's something I saw in my head a few days earlier when I was sick. Boy was I glad to see it made and in front of me, just as I saw it!

wooden star wall hanging - work-in-progress
once grouted the bear will be glued on the star
Isn't it cute? I've had that bear for years. It was originally a nightlight that broke along the bottom making it unable to stay in the light holder. I'm so glad I figured out something awesome to do with it!

I grouted all pendants that were in the white pile. I'm getting them edited now and listed before the end of the day. Here's my favorite so far.

Love this pendant - it has a French Country vibe
The best part about doing so many pendants at the same time is studying each one through a photograph. Not all are perfect either pendant or photo but I like them. :)

I've said this before - it takes hours to find the ones I deem good enough to share and I often delete 50-100 photos and retake them before I do. That means the biggest chunk of the day will be doing just that. For me, it's worth it if someone besides me likes what they see.

Have an awesome weekend!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics