Thursday, August 22, 2013

Flower Power Mosaic Flowers Are Finished

The finishing touches on the flowers were done yesterday. The background will start getting filled in today. Exciting stuff in my world! How groovy they look. I know I've said it before, but I gotta say it again: I LOVE this design!

If you're tired of seeing these designs you might want to take a vaca from my blog for a while, I'm way into making them and already have the next few items ready to go with the same design! That doesn't mean I'll do them all right now, however. Something tells me I may be heading towards finishing the painted bottle I started a while back very soon.





I also have a new listing on Etsy for today. I'm happy with my newest art pendants. They've been fun to make.

Mosaic Pendant, Art Pendant, Mini Ceramic Tiles, Earth Tone, Autumn, Fall, Winter, Geometric, Copper Pendant, Blue, Brown, Orange

Here's a few photos of the dot painted bottle I started in May.



I might finish this up and then do a few more flowers. Or, I might head back towards a cross. I never know where the muse will want to go. That's part of the fun, of course!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics