Friday, August 9, 2013

Buddha's Garden

Buddha's Garden is complete. I need to scrap some glue and a few areas of grout off still, polish it a little more and then coat the stones with an enhancer that makes them shiny and call it finished!

Buddha's Garden - seen through natural light
13 x 15 glass-on-glass
Stained Glass and Stones
Buddha's Garden - sitting flat on a white shelf

I also got a little more grouting completed. I'm waiting for the paint to dry on the back so I can get it photographed and listed. I really love these dish shards and this elephant wall hanging.


After I took this photo, I noticed a bit of grout still on a few of the pieces of tess. After cleaning it, I picked it up and found this.

Elephant Dust
Great name for this photo, don't you think? :)

I took some photos of the pendants I put resin on this morning and found gaps in between the tiles, so another coating of resin is necessary before I can list them, IF I list them. I may stick with grout. It's messy too but not a liquid!

Here's what's waiting for me now.


Enjoy your weekend!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics