Thursday, April 2, 2020

Throwback Thursday

As I was looking through my external hard drive the other day, I found some photos of wall art I did for dear high school friends in 2010. There is no way to express the gratitude then or now; even though I was paid well for the piece, it meant more to me than money to be asked to do something for them.

I was in the middle of the most creatively prolific time in my life at this point. I was working full-time on my art and spending long days and nights in the studio enjoying every minute of it. It was one of the best times in my life as an artist.

Meet "Silver Lining" created in February-March 2010.












Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics