Wednesday, June 21, 2017

In The Studio - Wednesday

It's been a fun week so far here In The Studio. I've been sorting through a little bit of glass but the muse is wide awake and wants to play so sorting was pushed aside and I continued on the purple stained glass candle holder a little more.



While I've been having fun at the table, I made a few sales this week. One new lucky customer purchased a switch plate cover and a cover set (outlet & switch plate). These will be headed out at the end of week toward their new home.



In keeping with my promise not to add too many listings all at once on Etsy, I will be adding a few more switch plate covers from my stock at some point today. Woohoo!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics