Friday, June 23, 2017

In The Studio - Friday

It has been a fairly productive week. Yesterday, I had one of the best days I've had in a long time. The humidity didn't slow me down as I did what needed to be done. I thought I'd share how it went through photos and captions. Enjoy!

Sunrise through storm clouds.

Baby having a nap and yes, she tucks herself in.
Finished getting glass on the purple candle holder.
Made a birthday card for my 2nd child who is turning 30 soon. Yikes!
Moon switch plate - sold after being listed for 1 day!
Sun switch plate - sold to the same customer who bought the above also only after being listed for 1 day!
Sunset ... what a perfect day!
Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!



Stay Peaceful and Enjoy the Moments.
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics