Monday, February 9, 2015

Promo Blast!

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I couldn't help but look through my stash of available mosaic jewelry to spotlight. I think I found the perfect thing to share this week.

Mosaic Jewelry 3 Piece Set - Sophia - Bracelet, Earrings, Pendant - FREE SHIPPING Within US - $125.95

My Mosaic 3 Piece Jewelry Set is named "Sophia" in honor of the amazing Sophia Loren. This set could make you feel warm and sexy ... possibly even make you speak in Italian. ;)



I adore Mid-Century Modern design and always feel the finished product represents that style when I use them. Mini tiles in ceramic are used in each piece. The bracelet has squares and oblong shapes, earrings are triangles and pendant is circles with one very small square in the center. These were made using tweezers and a magnifying glass so I could see where they were being placed within each area. Definitely a labor of love.




The pendant comes with a necklace. All jewelry is wrapped in tissue paper and placed in an organza bag perfect for gift giving.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy