Thursday, August 1, 2013

Regrouping

Happy August 1st!

I'm spending time today with the online shops. I've taken out all the big pieces from Etsy and hope to find a new venue soon for them. After doing some searching I was able to find quite a few places I can place my mosaics as well as photography that I haven't yet tried. I am always looking for new sites!

In searching, this awesome blog post from artsyshark was in the results. This post helped me weed through some of the sites I haven't yet tried. They're in alphabetic order, which is a wonderful thing! If you are interested in finding the right spot(s) to sell your art online, check this out! 125+ Places Artists Can Sell Online

I took yesterday off and haven't done any more on the Buddha. That means no WIP photos today.

I do have something to share that I'm placing online this week in one of the new sites. I will be giving the details on where this and quite a few other photographs of mine can be purchased soon.


Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics