Peace Signs

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Regrouping

Happy August 1st!

I'm spending time today with the online shops. I've taken out all the big pieces from Etsy and hope to find a new venue soon for them. After doing some searching I was able to find quite a few places I can place my mosaics as well as photography that I haven't yet tried. I am always looking for new sites!

In searching, this awesome blog post from artsyshark was in the results. This post helped me weed through some of the sites I haven't yet tried. They're in alphabetic order, which is a wonderful thing! If you are interested in finding the right spot(s) to sell your art online, check this out! 125+ Places Artists Can Sell Online

I took yesterday off and haven't done any more on the Buddha. That means no WIP photos today.

I do have something to share that I'm placing online this week in one of the new sites. I will be giving the details on where this and quite a few other photographs of mine can be purchased soon.


Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics

No comments:

Post a Comment