Monday, August 5, 2013

Buddha's Garden

What a great weekend I had in the studio!

I finished the glass-on-glass mosaic, Buddha's Garden. It's waiting for grout.

Buddha's Garden
13 x 15 inches
Stained glass and stones
I played with resin for the first time ever, putting it on top of some wearable art:



Grabbed some dish shards and created 2 pendants and 2 wall hangings with pique assiette.




This morning I grabbed some glass, another cross (as part of the 25 Mosaic Crosses Project, I plan to make all 25 before the end of October) and I do believe the next few days will be filled with mosaicking crosses. It's time to get 5 more made.


Busy days with grouting should be towards the end of the week. Woo-hoo!

How's that for a productive weekend?!


Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics