Wednesday, September 30, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Swirling Moon

 It's early in the process of this mosaic, so there's only one photo to share. However, it is a beauty.

Look at those colors. The blending of the light purple, pinkish color and the iridescent pieces so far is very nice. I think this will be mostly feminine, perhaps for a teens room or even an adult who loves these colors and celestial designs. I had no idea when I started how it would look but so far, even though it's only just begun, I love it.

I'll share more on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter during the week. Hop on over and check those sites out to see the progress daily. Meanwhile, here on the blog, I'll share the work-in-progress on Wednesday.

Enjoy the moments!


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics