Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Tesserae Tuesday - Swirling Moon

 After a lot of thought and contemplation on what color to use for this moon, I settled on soft purples and lilacs. Mostly because I had a lot of small scraps that would work for it. I like these color combos and I think it'll work really well.

Of course, mirror will fill in the swirly bits. I love using mirror. It helps make the magic happen!

Here is a good shot of the colors I'll use, along with my newest mug from naturallife.com. It's a VW bus with the words: "Follow your heart" on the inside. This morning it was filled up with pumpkin pie spice hazelnut coffee. I added the spice myself. Mmmm coffee.

So there you have it. The tess I'll use and the work-in-progress so far. Tomorrow I'll share more progress for this quick little mosaic which will be headed to Etsy as soon as it's grouted!

 

 

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics