Tuesday, September 8, 2020

Tesserae Tuesday - Flower Dish Tiles

 It's now time to start thinking about filling up my shop with favorites for my customers for the upcoming holiday season. Many love the peace signs I mosaic, so I thought I'd start with one this week.

 

The flower brooch in the center will be added once the mosaic is grouted. This has a nice soft look to it.


I hand cut all the pieces I use and filled the peace sign up with them. It didn't take long to get it finished and ready for the grout pile!


I'm grouting this in white because I think it has a shabby chic look to it. Once it's had grout and finishing touches around the sides and back, I'll add the brooch to it and get some photos to list it on Etsy.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics