Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tesserae Tuesday - It's My Birthday!

 Today I've made my way around the sun successfully 66 times. Woohoo!

You can't see my smile but trust me. I'm smiling! My daughter cut my hair last week. Now it is short and I don't need it in a ponytail ALL the time!


As far as mosaic work, I am studying the designs for the temple. I know words will go on it. Depending on how ambitious I feel, I might use all of these shown below.

There will be a sun and a moon, probably a peace sign, a lotus flower. My favorite designs to do will be on it, displayed in some cohesive way. I'd like to take my time with it, so chances are, I'll stop to work on a few things for Etsy. Plus I'd like to work on September's Birth Flower.

So far, I've used a lot of pink! I'm hoping this one turns out a little better than the gladiolus. Although now that they are painted, they look pretty good. I love fixing grout using acrylics for indoor mosaics.

BEFORE

AFTER

Looks a lot better, don't you think?

 

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics