Thursday, September 10, 2020

Theme Thursday: Mosaic Suns

 I've only got a few left, but more will be added as soon as I can get to them. Here are 2 nifty looking mosaic suns from my Etsy shop.

Abstract in design, there are flowers and a sun added in mirror, stained glass and dish tiles. All hand cut to fit. I drew some random circles and the sun on this frame and added glass gems to some of the dots. From there, it turned into flowers and a sun. Abstract designs are the most fun to do because they can turn into just about anything or nothing at all and still be cool looking. This frame can be flipped in 4 directions making photo choices much easier. More photos and description can be found by clicking the link under the photo shown here.

 
I call this Mosaic Sun "Jazzy Sunshine". This year has been difficult so far for many of us. Looking at this mosaic always makes me happy and I found the lyrics to a song by Irving Berlin that describes this perfectly.  Read them in the listing by clicking the link below.


Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics