Thursday, September 8, 2016

September Sales Event Starts Today!

Happy September!

I've been recuperating from a recent illness and taking some time off to allow the muse to rest and rejuvenate.

The g-kids are all back in school now and the pace here at home is a lot slower during the day. There are actual long periods of time where there is NO sound at all. It's amazing.

While I was resting, I joined a group on Facebook. The CREATIVE CRAFTWORKS Group is a collective group of handmade artisans. I've just joined and already feel part of their family. It's a wonderful feeling!



The vendors (myself included) are having their monthly Sales Event and I wanted to share the info with you here.

Running from this afternoon, September 8th at 4 PM EST until September 10th, this Sales Event is pretty cool. If you use Facebook, please consider joining the group and visiting the event.

Here's some items that will be for sale created by the vendors in this group.


And here's my contribution!


It's always a great time to shop for someone special or for yourself because you're special too!

Head on over to the Facebook Group and join in the fun!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics