Wednesday, September 21, 2016

In The Studio - Wednesday

Because I'm working on something in the "Super Secret Mosaics Lab" this week, there are no photos I can share of the process of what I'm making.

I thought about just skipping the post today but instead I've decided I'd use this post as a way to show some things I've done in the past. And to remind those who read this regularly that my Etsy shop will be re-opening tomorrow September 22nd (my 62nd birthday!). I'm happy about that. I have missed the people there, the teams and the treasuries. Hopefully I'll be able to get back into everything full swing without much trouble after being away for over a year. A sale or two would be cool as well. ;)

So here's an example of what a custom order looks like. Over the years, I've listed suns, moons, gazing balls, peace signs and ball ornaments as available custom orders. I've stuck to that combination mostly but do a lot more custom work that isn't shown in any online shops. If you can think of something you'd like to see added to that list, let me know. For example, doing the mosaic letters spelling out a name isn't something I list as a custom order, but when asked, I'll do them. So, if you'd like to order something that isn't listed, just ask! Included in these photos are just a small sample of what I've done in the past few years as custom orders.










Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics