Monday, September 26, 2016

Promo Blast!

It's a Promo Blast! kinda day and it's coming from my newly re-opened shop on Etsy.

I'm thinking you'll be seeing some of my favorite shops not just on Etsy now that I'm back but also from the other shops I share my items online with. I like sharing! I'm looking forward to finding some new things to share, but you can be sure I'll also be sharing some old favs!

I learned that the Etsy Treasury is going to retire in October. While I'm very sad about that, I understand their thinking and am fine with making up my own, perhaps smaller versions, for this post. Meanwhile, I made a treasury when I opened my shop on my birthday last week and want to share it here.

Birthday Wishes

Today I picked one of my mosaics that is fairly new. It has a lot of mirror and stained glass, in fall inspired colors.

Flower Trivet Stained Glass Mosaic

$85.00 plus shipping

What a beautiful mosaic this is. Stained glass in hues of red, orange, light brown and yellow were hand cut into a flower. A small pewter cabochon flower in the center and silver mirror are placed in this too.


Bright and beautiful. Cadmium orange acrylic was painted on the bottom and sides.



Round feet on the bottom.



Measures 12.5 inches

This would make a great gift for anyone in your tribe. Treat yourself and give the gift of handmade mosaic art!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics