Wednesday, June 15, 2016

In The Studio - Wednesday

There isn't much to share that's new this week from the studio. I have been having fun working on the "how-to" projects I've shared here so far. They do take a little time to set up but it's worth it if they help people give mosaics a try. Here are the coaster sets I've made and shared the instructions for so far.




I did manage to get some grouting done. I'm very pleased with the results of both. No grout bled through underneath the glass by doing the precautionary glue/water mixture over the glass before it is grouted. The clean-up is way more difficult but it's worth it.



The hummingbird was listed in my aftcra shop yesterday. I have a little more work to do on the abstract glass one to get it completely clean from grout/glue before it's listed but it should get there before the end of the week!

Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics