Thursday, June 9, 2016

Announcement - I've found a new online site

I am very pleased to announce my association with a new online shop called Our Village™. I'm so excited!

It's very new but I hope to have a good long relationship with this one. Please take a look around and see what an awesome site this is.

Our Village™ is more than just a place for artisans, crafters, makers, and small shop owners to sell their products to support themselves and their families. The mission behind Our Village is to provide support to organizations that are dedicated to making the world a better place.

Twenty percent of their gross revenues are donated to support family service, transformational organizations throughout our country. Based on the African proverb “It takes a village…”, as Our Village grows, so will the charitable efforts as worthy organizations across America are selected to receive financial support. To start, they thoughtfully chose an organization from Our Village’s hometown of Chattanooga, Tennessee.

To learn more, please go to the website and read the "About Us" section and watch the video.

Below is the link for my shop. Please consider shopping here, not just at my new shop but on the site's other shops too and helping a good cause at the same time. There is no downside. Everybody wins!


 https://www.ourvillage.com/index.php/marketplace/seller/collection/earthmothermosaics



My banner at the moment.



Support Independent Artisans, Designers and Crafters for your gift-giving needs all throughout the year. Thank you!~Cindy, EarthMotherMosaics