Thursday, September 19, 2013

Promo Thursday

I haven't done an official promo on one item in a while. I've been so busy sharing new things each day but I think a shout out for something that's not quite as new needs some TLC too.

So, without any further ado, I would like to share a Made To Order item quite popular in my Etsy shop.

Crescent Moon Stained Glass Mosaic Wall Hanging: Made To Order Custom Order - 10 inches

☮ This listing is for a MADE TO ORDER CUSTOM ORDER ONLY for one mosaic crescent moon wall hanging. We'll work together to create your custom made Crescent Moon in the colors you desire (limited to 3).


☮ Color choices (limited to 3 - a few examples are shown here of the 8 inch crescent moon) in stained glass and mirror will be discussed at time of order. The design of 3 swirls cannot be altered. Please note the design will be slightly different as each custom ordered mosaic is made at the time of request. All stained glass and mirror are hand cut by me. Keep in mind it may take 3-6 weeks to do a custom order. Please allow the time for the mosaic magic to happen!

A Certificate of Authenticity PDF will be sent through email once work is completed.


One of my favorite mosaic designs to create is shared once again here. I've dubbed this one "Vincent's Moon" when done in all blues because my family says it looks similar to Van Gogh's style and color choices for one of his most famous paintings.

A night sky with swirling clouds all in blue stained glass. All glass was hand cut to fit the design. Grouted in an awesome shade of plum and sealed, the sides are tiled in blue glass and the back is painted in black.

Ready for hanging with a felt pad at the base to protect your walls from getting scratched.




And a note about Studio News: I'm in the process of photographing all the dot painted crosses. This is time consuming and one reason why I thought it might be a good idea to bring back Promo Thursday! Here's a quick look at one just listed this morning.


Painted Cross Ornament // Small Wall Hanging // Dot Painting // Orange White Black // Wall Decor // Hand Painted // Cross // 4 x 2.5 Inches


Each one (I have 20 dot painted) is getting their special attention from me for the next few days. Yay!

Stay peaceful,
Cindy, Earth Mother Mosaics